Both of the Universities in Sheffield offer support for students and employees experiencing eating disorders. SYEDA also runs a monthly "Bite Back" confidential drop in at SHU.

The Sheffield University Health Service has a specialist nurse who can support you and the University have a counselling service.

Sheffield Hallam University

SYEDA runs a "Bite Back" drop in at the Surrey Building on Pond Street on the second Wednesday of the month from 1-3 p.m. You will be able to discuss your situation one to one in confidence and get some ideas of what support is available. There is no need to book, just turn up . This is a completely confidential service - nothing will go on your university record or your NHS notes.

The Student Wellbeing Centre can also offer support. This is located in the Surrey Building, Level 1, City Campus.

All students are also welcome to access our services at SYEDA. You do not need to be a permanent resident in Sheffield.